Marketing Campaign Analyst - 2451
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Campaign Analyst to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s marketing campaign operations team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
The Marketing Campaign Analyst will work onsite at our Fortune 100 financial service client’s office in Manhattan. This exciting ground floor opportunity will utilize your project management/detail orientation and interpersonal skills to drive the successful launch of marketing campaigns. This role is effectively the hub of the wheel, ensuring the smooth, timely and error-free process flow between all departments. The successful Marketing Campaign Analyst will learn specialized skills including marketing best practices, project management, relationship building, and implementation.
· Location: New York, NY
· Duration: 12-18 months with possibility for permanent hire
· Hybrid: 2-3 days in office within Lower Manhattan
· Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
DESCRIPTION AND DELIVERABLES:
· Manage end-to-end campaign execution across various marketing channels
· Manage periodic compliance mandated updates across marketing assets
· Coordinate with technology and product management teams to complete required updates
· Support marketing managers in efforts designed to improve the customer experience
· Build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners
· Identify and create efficiencies in current marketing processes
· Bachelor's Degree
· 1-3 years of work experience (preferably in a large corporate setting)
· Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and dynamic team
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
· Extremely strong organizational skills including attention to detail, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines, driving flawless execution and problem-solving abilities
· Candidate must have a strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business results
· Proven ability to build and leverage relationships
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Proficient Microsoft office suite, advanced Excel skills a plus
· Understanding of marketing channels and / or execution processes is a plus
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer