Marketing Campaign Analyst
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Campaign Analyst to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s marketing campaign operations team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
The Marketing Campaign Analyst will work onsite at our Fortune 100 financial service client’s office in Manhattan. This exciting ground floor opportunity will utilize your project management/detail orientation and interpersonal skills to drive the successful launch of marketing campaigns. This role is effectively the hub of the wheel, ensuring the smooth, timely and error-free process flow between all departments. The successful Marketing Campaign Analyst will learn specialized skills including marketing best practices, project management, relationship building, and implementation.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: 12-18 months with possibility for permanent hire
- Remote until return of onsite, then at client office in Lower Manhattan
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to support marketing campaign execution and become an indispensable part of the marketing operations team.
- Work with internal teams and systems to manage marketing campaigns, strategies and collateral
- Lead the process to independently manage marketing content updates, changes or new product launches – across marketing channels
- Partner and align with key stakeholders including compliance, legal, brand and product managers
- Implement changes including testing, approvals and manage post-production validation for digital channel work
- Gain valuable experience supporting marketing campaigns in an enterprise fortune 100 environment
Who you are:
A team player who thrives when working on multiple projects simultaneously, you excel when utilizing your clear communication skills and are eager to learn.
What you have:
- Preferably 1-3 years' corporate work experience, even if via an internship
- Undergraduate degree required
- Exceptional oral and savvy written communication skills
- Quick learner of proprietary systems and processes
- Multi-tasker, who can manage multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Proficient Microsoft office suite, advanced Excel skills a plus
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable, problem solver, self-motivated
- Understanding of marketing channels and / or execution processes is a plus!
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer