Marketing Project Manager - 2715
The Marketing Manager will support a complex and fluid financial services project and act as a central interface for marketing and campaign execution teams.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our financial services client to modify and/or create marketing campaigns for a new initiative. You will collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the strategy and manage deliverables from ideation to execution.
· Ensure there is ongoing collaboration with cross-functional teams to avoid duplication of efforts.
· Clearly and efficiently identify and communicate key status, risks and change information on a regular cadence to all stakeholders.
· Work with program and channel teams as well as other partners to get marketing to field.
· Work with Control and other Governing teams to align on required steps to execute campaigns on a regular basis.
· Route creatives through the approval process.
· Execute on project plans and timelines.
Who you are:
You are a Marketing professional with experience in managing complex projects and executing marketing campaigns for financial services with a solid understanding of controls, audits and compliance and a desire to showcase your strengths and expertise.
What you have:
· Bachelors Degree required
· Salesforce experience preferred
· Data and/or Tech build experience preferred
· Experience working with marketing campaigns and creating and modifying journeys, including digital placements, landing pages, email and direct mail
· Previous or current experience working for financial services companies
· Strategic, self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented multitaskers please apply!
· Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
· Exhibit proactive capabilities and forward thinking to address issues before they arise
· Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
· Accustomed to working on multiple projects or campaigns simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment
· Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player