Marketing Project Manager - 2981
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s customer journey team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
- Locations: New York, NY
- Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
- Act as project manager for marketing campaigns from strategic development through execution and delivery
- Create campaigns end to end, mainly in email, direct mail, digital
- Work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and excellent quality
- Interact with multiple cross-functional teams, external vendors and partners to implement marketing programs
- Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and time program execution
- Manage all creative to align with Branding / Copy / Legal Guidelines
- Route all campaigns to Legal; facilitate updates and ensure final approval is secured
- Manage all audits to company quality standards
- Point of contact for library of marketing assets; maintain marketing playbook and keep asset tracker
- Ensure quality execution of all campaigns with full understanding of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures
What you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing projects
- Financial services background preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer