Marketing Videographer and Editor
Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We're a people company and have supported thousands of talented individuals on their career journey over the last 20 years. If you're looking for an exciting new project or position supporting a great organization, the team at Blend360 is committed to your success.
We are seeking a Marketing Videographer and Editor for one of our financial services clients. This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone who is looking for a consult-to-hire position and would thrive in a position that requires a creative, inquisitive, and strategic mind, with a can-do attitude to tackle complex projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Who you are:
- A passionate, creative videographer and editing professional with experience working on professional quality scripted and unscripted video.
- Able to conceptualize and edit video and animations for digital and social media campaigns across all platforms.
- A go-getter who tackles unique and exciting challenges daily and recognizes that success is a team sport.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in all components of pre- and post-production video workflow: from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing.
- Utilize a variety of video/design mediums to create polished and engaging videos, such as cinemographs, GIFs, and typographical animations.
- Ensure that all creative material drives the client's recognition as one of the leading forces within the industry.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to further the client's brand.
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest.
Why this role is important:
- You'll be uniquely situated to provide both informational and marketing materials to our client's customers and prospects.
- As the Marketing team grows within the organization, you will have the ability to drive momentum into that growth.
Where you are needed:
This position is hybrid and expected to report as needed to the client's office in New York City.
Ideal Qualified Candidates:
- Proven experience in working on professional-quality scripted and unscripted video (show reel and portfolio of previous work, or any relevant social media links, accepted as well)
- Confidence on set in both setup and shooting (e.g. camera, lenses, lights, audio, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates, and the latest digital workflows.
- Understanding of basic color-correction (Premiere), basic sound design and mixing (Premiere and Audition).
- Ability to deliver videos with clean cuts, graphics, sound, and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software (including, but not limited to: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator).
- Strong understanding of various social media channels.
- Communication skills to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, overseeing multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Independently executes instructions with consistently high-quality work products.
Who we are:
BLEND360 it is all about advancing our Clients’ capabilities and performance through finding the right talent. BLEND360 has been among Inc. 500 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row with a World Class NPS score. Our success is a result of our focus on advancing the careers of the men and women we work with every day.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer.