Our client is a small/midsized telecommunications company delivering top-tier service to some of the most prestigious clients in the greater Los Angeles area. Our client is looking for a strong Junior to Mid-level Network Engineer to join their team. With a strong culture, our client's goal is to create a great place to work for everyone at every level and feel great about their contribution to the team!
What your days will look like;
· Must be able to work on-site for the first 3 to 6 months then work a hybrid work schedule
· Location: Ventura, Los Angeles area
· Junior to Mid-level Network Engineer
· Strong background working with industry-standard switches and routers, monitoring solutions, documentation
· Must have extensive experience in building scalable, highly available, mission-critical network infrastructures
· Strong network design and architecture experience
· Layer 2 and Layer 3
· Ability to conduct complex systems analysis and translate user requirements into business solutions
· Lead implementation for IPv6 and MPLS-TE.
· Experience working with various circuit types from licensed microwave to fiber, WDM, point to point, frame relay as well as DOCSiS-based delivery.
· RF experience in Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n and licensed and unlicensed microwave spectrum
· Proven diagnostic problem solving and solution development capabilities required
· Cisco or JunOS Certified
· Knowledge of OSI Model, IPv4/IPv6 ip management
· Strong knowledge and understanding of IPv6 and MPLS-TE.
· Design experience in the following technologies: OSPF, BGP, MPLS, EIGRP, IGRP, HSRP, VRRP, ETHERNCHANNEL, PORT SECURITY, VLAN/trunking, QoS
· Mikrotik experience
· Cisco Experience
· Juniper Experience
· Fortinet Experience
· Monitoring tools