Product Manager - 2929
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Product Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s Corporate Onboarding team.
If you have a passion for strategic process improvement initiatives, automation, in-depth analysis and product management; along with strong communication written and verbal communication skills to effectively partner with multiple business units and executive leadership / stakeholders - we’re looking for you!
Our professional consultants are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Corporate Onboarding is one of their top enterprise initiatives and a core component of this is creating seamless user experiences to present a product offering to serve a wide range of Corporate Client structures. The purpose of the Corporate Onboarding and Digital Capabilities team is to lead with a product mindset to develop robust capabilities that support the sales’ teams efforts and scale the growing Corporate business.
This position will be part of a fast-paced & innovative team within the Client Onboarding & Digital Capabilities (CODC) team. This team partners with a cross functional set of stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Risk, Product, Compliance and Tech partners across the globe to grow the corporate card base for the company. This role will build the foundational capabilities used across the enterprise that are at varying maturities across markets with varying offerings.
We are looking for a high-caliber individual who will be responsible for leading the product lifecycle through discovery & solutioning of the Corporate Onboarding Capabilities in collaboration with Design, Decisioning and Technology colleagues. The position partners closely with product owners and managers, engineers, and designers and possibly external vendors in coming up with next-generation capabilities to modernize the quality of the customer experience.
- Location: Remote - ability to work EST/CST/PST
- Duration: Contract to Hire
- Benefits: Blend 360 offers benefits to all our full-time consultants. Those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of digital product development experience
- Previous experience with basic UX/UI principles
- Understanding of Agile principles and experience working in Scrum
- Ability to work with and analyze complex inputs, extracting key themes and messages to drive decisions
- Highly organized, detail oriented with a proven ability to manage multiple workflows
- Able to effectively adapt under changing conditions and prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Additional Skills/Qualifications:
- Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
- Driven, curious and diligent problem solver with a willingness to learn, challenge the status quo and collaborate to make an impact
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Rally, Adobe Omniture, Tableau, and Invision a strong plus
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.