Product Manager - 3012
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Product Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s Acquisition Platform and Services Strategy Team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for product, and are driven by results, this consulting opportunity at our fast-growing company is for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
The Acquisition Platform and Services Strategy team is a core part of new customer acquisition, having responsibility for growing new accounts acquired, billed business acquired, and accounts receivable by accelerating the completed applications experiences for our global prospect and customer base.
We are looking for talented product managers to join the team that focuses on the acquisition platform capabilities. You will focus on the fundamental capabilities that enable a variety of markets and products. You will have the opportunity to learn new things and see how you can make a direct contribution to the success of our company.
As a successful candidate, you will work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. You have a real passion for using technology to build user-centric solutions to challenging problems, for bold decision-making and for digital innovation. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
As a Product Manager you will;
- Define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop use cases and prioritize features and user stories to ensure that work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy
- Work closely with your partners and colleagues to create and maintain a feature backlog
- Craft high quality user stories with robust acceptance criteria
- Take a leading role in the iteration planning and product release plans, creating clear sprint/increment goals
- Take a leading role in delivery of features as they progress through the development lifecycle, mitigating impediments and tracking completion against sprint/increment goals
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer experience, researching and analyzing user experience data and analytics to identify and quantify opportunity areas.
- Keep up to date with industry, competitor, Agile/SAFe methodologies and new trends
- 3+ years’ experience as a product owner or manager building digital products
- Ability to analyse user experience metrics to determine priorities, opportunities, and issues with product
- Highly comfortable with back-end systems, APIs, and business, architecture, and data flows.
- Qualitative and quantitative customer research experience
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles: backlog refinement, sprint planning, writing user stories, MVP, sprint demos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build positive relationships, and influence decisions with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders (marketing, engineering, legal, compliance, risk)
- Highly organized with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to summarize complex analyses for various audiences
- An ability to deal with a fast pace and changing needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Marketing, Business, Economics, Computer Science, or Design
- Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer