Job Type : Permanent Placement
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelors Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Marketing Strategy
Job Description :
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product requirements and features, coordinating with Engineering through the development activities, and managing the product roadmap while prioritizing new requirements to ensure product competitiveness and relevance in the marketplace.
Required Qualifications :
- Set and maintain a product roadmap, translate /prioritize requirements, and work with engineering leaders to execute in support of enhancements of existing products and launch of new products.
- Responsible for full life-cycle management including:
- Pre-launch activities (with Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Solutions Engineering)- competitive analysis, analysis of market drivers / enablers, identifying and amplifying product differentiators with Marketing, defining full solutions product platform (hardware, internally developed or software partner features), service options, facilitating standard pricing and Device as a Service (DaaS) qualification nuances
- Post-launch activities (with same Teams) – improving margins, cost reductions, price increases, new feature rollouts, etc.
- Conduct business case evaluation and limited financial forecasting in support of product development decisions.
- Coordinate with Production leaders to forecast product demand in support of supply chain planning
- Provide comprehensive and technical expertise of the product in support of the Sales team; facilitate training
- Support Sales teams in meeting targets for orders, revenue, and margins.
- 5+ years of Product Management or Project Management Experience
- BS/BA Degree
- Related hardware manufacturing and / or software product Management experience.
- Microsoft Projects and ability to learn other various product roadmap software.
- Ability to manage multiple products simultaneously.