Product Marketing Manager
Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding market and competitive dynamics and defining the product vision. The position is responsible for product training, positioning competitive differentiation, and executing in relevant market segments. The Product Manager will work closely with development, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
In coordination with the development and marketing teams, the Product Manager will be responsible for developing new product roadmap focused on the end-user experience as well as to develop and execute effective launch plans.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set?
Our Client and their parent company understand and want to invest in you. With their multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
Our Client knows that our employees are our number one asset. They seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about their business, and they provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within their company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
· Define and execute the go-to-market product strategy and roadmap
· Drive action throughout the organization to get products launched and to market
· Lead marketing for the product, which involves positioning, messaging, forecasting and profit analysis.
· Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
· Highly focused on customer experience
· Conduct market research and customer focus group inputs on current and new product concepts
· Watches product sales trends, profitability and determines product obsolesces
· Identifies new market opportunities and channels
· Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
· Develop and manage product training
· Create and manage programs to generate demand for the product
· Develops relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers for positive public relations
· Lead the development of the collateral and sales tools that support the selling process
· Be an expert on the market including who the buyers are, how they buy and why
· Commitment to 25%+ percent of travel
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or Fashion and/or 5+ years’ experience in a related position.
· Apparel experience a plus
· Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suites
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Must have strong leadership skills and self-motivated