Product Owner, Marketing Product & Strategy - 2667
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Product Owner- Marketing Product & Strategy to contribute to our Fortune 500 Financial Services Clients program process consolidation and automated tool creation.
The Product Owner- Marketing Product & Strategy will assist and manage technology work of internal teams and external suppliers to optimize and standardize steps in the program campaign process. The campaign process encompasses marketing creation to execution with an emphasis on customer loyalty offerings. Our client is looking for someone with strong project management, marketing, and technology skills to assist in an automated tool implementation that will streamline marketing campaign processes.
- Provide Product Owner - support of the workflow management tool on a seasoned Scrum team and partner with Business Analysts to prioritize user stories
- Develop documentation to test/evaluate user acceptance criteria for each user story, train testers and capture all feedback
- Provide day-to-day project management, recommendations, and coaching to teams as they implement recommendations
- Identify areas of concern and opportunity, develop solutions and determine potential effects on initiatives
- Create flow charts and record important project information outlining user acceptance criteria
- Provide counsel to business leaders on major decisions and changes to business initiatives.
- Build strong working relationship with key stakeholders, ensuring client satisfaction throughout process.
- Promote and manage cross-functional large-scale topic discussion with key stakeholders.
- Develop hypothesizes, analyses, and solution plans in collaboration with clientele.
Who you are:
You are a Product Owner professional with experience managing large-scale projects and have the desire and ability to streamline and standardize businesses processes. - -
What you have:
- Previous or current experience working for Financial Services companies
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Aprimo
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Visio experience would be a bonus
- Understanding of Marketing Technology and Marketing Business Processes
- Bachelor s degree required
- Accustomed to working on multiple projects or campaigns simultaneously –
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence seeking guidance from and working with upper levels
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Desire to work for a well-known Financial Services Company
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player