Program Manager - 2867
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Program Lead to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s customer journey teams. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
- Locations: Elk Grove Village, IL; Atlanta, GA; Irving, TX; New York, NY
- Duration: Ongoing Contract
- Remote until return of onsite
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
- Assist in leading the development of short- and long-term strategic credit marketing plans
- Outline program strategy; provide leadership to cross-functional teams and external agencies to successfully implement integrated marketing plans
- Maintain oversight of marketing campaigns and key deliverables of credit marketing initiatives across teams
- Facilitate / lead strategic and tactical marketing discussions with Partners
- Create presentations and other documentation for both external Partner meetings as well as internal reviews
- Develop and maintain portfolio marketing calendar
- Create and manage marketing budgets, including monthly forecast, and budget reconciliation
- Ensure all legal, compliance, and process activities are properly vetted and secured as part of program implementation
- Collaborate with internal teams to monitor / analyze campaign performance to drive efficiencies and optimize strategies
- Partner with business partners to identify opportunities for greater efficiency and impact
- Ensure program performance and recommendations are shared with Partners, and engage the Partner in strategic discussions regarding new initiatives, securing their buy-in
- Ensure quality execution of all campaigns with full understanding of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures
What you have:
- Financial services background preferred
- Track record of successfully managing complex marketing programs in a highly-matrixed team environment
- Good project management skills
- Partner / client-facing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player; ability to lead, partner and negotiate with cross functional teams and across organizational boundaries to successfully deliver client needs
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Proactive, positive, “can do” attitude
- High level of accountability
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer