Program Specialist, Data Products
The Program Specialist for this Data Products team will be responsible for successful campaign execution, delivery and performance, and optimization of out of home (OOH) campaigns that utilize mobile advertising and other mobile data products. This is a multidisciplinary position, blending elements of research, operations, technology, and analytics tasked with driving successful campaign delivery, performance, and oversight of out of home (OOH) campaigns that utilize proprietary data products on a growing set of automated and real-time biddable digital OOH programs. While primarily leading the design and implementation of client programs from beginning to end, the Program Specialist is also charged with communicating the value proposition and enabling the usage of these data products for Sales and Marketing teams, while synthesizing their feedback to guide the improvement and expansion.
- Act as primary point of contact for all data program related inquiries, while educating Sales and Marketing teams on attribution capabilities and use cases
- Enable usage of all facets of the Data Product offering, including planning, attribution, and mobile amplification
- Lead program feasibility assessment, including program design, launch, summary, data QA and final presentation to the client
- Educate and present data product-related solutions both internally and externally and provide operational support in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for Sales, Marketing, and Programmatic teams, ensuring successful understanding and adoption.
- Serve as the point of contact for troubleshooting product execution and configuration, and campaign setup strategy, triage and prioritize campaign requests
- Partner with Sales to build data programs designed to measure effectiveness of their advertisers’ campaigns, while providing clients with actionable insights on campaign performance
- Work closely with Data Products & Strategy team to provide client feedback and other suggestions on product enhancements and additional feature development to expand products & solutions based on immediate revenue opportunity and long-term enterprise value to the business
- Conceive and execute original and custom strategic research projects designed to bring new consumer insights to the marketplace and deliver value to the companies advertiser partners
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in research or analytics at an OOH company, broadcast or cable network, large digital media property, media/advertising agency, research company, or media/marketing consultancy.
- Experience working with mobile technology is preferred.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, programmatic, (i.e., Real-time bidding, Demand and Supply-side platforms & Data Management Platforms).
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau or similar BI tools).
- Experience leading and executing attribution studies and data programs for advertiser’s campaigns and working with and managing relationships with third party research companies
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer