Project Manager, Credit Card Processor Migration - 2864
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance.
What you'll do:
The role is primarily focused on serving as Program Manager on the migration of multiple credit products from one Credit Processor to another one. The Program Manager will be a part of a team that will run a diagnostic of the current situation of the migration, build an overarching migration plan that considers all parties involved (Issuer, new Processor, past Processor, Network) and finally manage the new plan to ensure a successful migration. The Program Manager is expected to lead part of the workstreams noted before.
Remote (can be located anywhere in the US; must be able to work across time zones)
Duration: 6 months +
Approx. 40/hrs. per week
- Assist in leading processor migration for one of our client's banking partners, ensuring Monitoring and Control of Project Execution Performance, developing Project Management Methodologies.
- Diagnose current state of the processor migration; what is working well, what needs improvement
Who you are:
This role requires someone with the ability to operate productively in a fast-moving environment. The role requires a large amount of customer engagement, and it is expected that any candidates will show strong project management and consulting skills, excellent client-facing skills, and experience on Processor Migration for issuers.
- Experience in Issuer Processor, Processor Migration, Credit products
- Strong Project Management experience in a financial services environment
- Consulting experience
- Mature, credible and with the range to engage effectively with senior executives through to administrative staff
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Able to maintain discipline and focus under pressure
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Team player – able to fit into a small, tight-knit team
- Willing to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix-managed project and business organization
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer