Project Manager Scrum Master
Our Client, a Denver based entrepreneurial Finance Company in the digital currency space, is looking to hire a Project Manager Scrum Master.
Project Manager / Scrum Master for Forecasting & Valuations capabilities to serve and guide the team as we further integrate the business into IT initiatives and transition to an Agile methodology. You will lead critical Program and Project management duties, such as establishing results and timelines, planning for resource needs, defining scope, definition, and success criteria of initiatives, leading forecasting and budgeting duties, and scheduling discovery and working sessions with the team.
What You'll Do
· Define, refine, and manage the solution backlog
· Serve as Scrum Master on project teams, leading agile ceremonies, personnel allocation, managing deadlines, and managing the delivery process from initial discovery through production launch
· Liaison from the technical team to the executive team, keeping the executive team in the loop on progress and project projections
· Protect and support the scrum process while getting the most out of teams
· Lead retrospective discussions using both metrics and subjectivity to help continuously improve our team, product, quality control, delivery, responsiveness, and innovation
· Filling in as a Full Stack Engineer when needed
A successful Project Manager Scrum Master will have the following:
· 5-7 years’ experience as a Program/Project manager
· At least 2-5 years of experience leading Scrum Agile teams
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and techniques.
· Experience with an Agile planning tool such as JIRA (preferred), etc.
· Full Stack experience preferred, backend programming experience
· Willing to work in the office 4 days per week in Downtown Denver
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Project Manager Professional Certification highly desirable.
· Scrum Master Certification and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred.