Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. A new generation talent solutions company focused on powering exceptional results. We are a people company.
As part of our growth plan, we are seeking a well-organized and enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to provide support to the Blend360 Client and Sales team. This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone who would thrive in a position that will interface with many of our most important clients, consultants, and colleagues.
Who you are:
- Detail oriented, organized, an excellent communicator (written and verbal), and able to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- Proactive and creative – you take initiative to identify and address areas of improvement to ensure a great client or consultant experience
- Comfortable learning new processes and systems and interacting with both internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll do:
- Play an important role in ensuring client and consultant satisfaction thru timely and efficient coordination of activities
- Work directly with the client and sales team to ensure that the administrative and support functions are operating effectively
- Provide guidance through our screening methodology and Client’s selection process
- Interview scheduling (Client and Consultant facing)
- New employee set up, coordination and systems set up
- Sales tool content management, updating content and becoming a subject matter expert on the CRM/ATS tool
- Event planning for Consultant and Client Events (Yes! They will happen again)
- Rewards & recognition program administration
- Supporting and tracking contract management
- Ad hoc project management
- Proposal Support – as needed
Why this role is important:
- Companies face a talent gap in their organizations and need support in identifying and selecting the right people
- BLEND360 strives to provide a world class client and consultant experience as we support companies in this effort and this position plays a vital role in that mission.
Where you are needed:
Right now, we are working 100% remote, but for logistical reasons, East Coast time zone is preferred. When we’re able to meet clients and host events in person, this role will require occasional (roughly once per quarter) travel to NYC.
Who we are:
BLEND360 it is all about advancing our Clients’ capabilities and performance through finding the right talent. BLEND360 has been among Inc. 500 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row with a World Class NPS score. Our success is a result of our focus on advancing the careers of the men and women we work with internally and externally.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
Ideal Qualified Candidates:
- Experience as a sales coordinator or administrative position supporting a fast-paced team
- Well-organized and incredibly detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly responsive and reliable with a sense of urgency
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Proactive and demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction
- Proven ability to learn and use a variety of sales tools
- MS Office Proficiency – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint