Sales Manager - 3130
Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We're a people company and have supported thousands of talented individuals on their career journey over the last 20 years. If you're looking for an exciting new project or position supporting a great organization, the team at Blend360 is committed to your success.
We are seeking a Sales Development Manager for one of our reputable Financial Publishing clients. This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone who has a good understanding of the asset management/ financial services industry and a proven track record of success in prospecting, developing business relationships, and client services.
- Location: Remote, U.S
- Direct Hire
- Benefits: Flexible work location. Competitive compensation and incentive plan – commensurate with experience
- Some travel throughout the United States required based on territory and events schedules
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding and selling the client’s institutional suite of products which includes- memberships and sponsored events, digital media, and native advertising asset management firms and service providers within a particular territory.
- Work to understand the client’s and prospect’s needs and challenges in order to sell them a custom integrated solution.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with CMOs, heads of distribution (sales) and marketing managers, and advertising agencies.
- Research the market to expand the universe of potential clients across all product platforms
- Generate revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding annual goals and actively manage sales pipeline and provide revenue projections.
- Renew and grow business from existing clients and prospect new accounts in the allocated territory
- Actively schedule face-to-face & Zoom appointments and prospect calls
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates, and sales forecasts using Salesforce.
Who you are:
A true hunter who can manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with strong selling skills and a proven track record of success in prospecting, developing business relationships, and client service.
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Advanced experience using Salesforce as a CRM and for pipelines.
- Advanced experience using LinkedIn & Navigator as a prospecting/pipeline tool.
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint & Excel
- Proven track record of exceeding personal sales targets in events and media sales
- Multi-tasker, who can manage multiple simultaneous projects and deliverable.
- Adaptable, problem solver, self-motivated.
- Comfortable calling on and being in social situations with senior-level clients
- Strong verbal/written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer