B2B Sales Representative - Remote
Who is Our Client
Our client focuses on building and growing client relationships in an increasingly virtual world over a table of shared food and delicious wines by delivering a fine-dining experience that has been optimized for the digital world.
Known for their unique combination of hand-made culinary creations accompanied by wines selected by their internal team of sommeliers. Our client delivers to their clients and their guests to be enjoyed and presented by professional, knowledgeable, and personable virtual concierge hosts.
Who They Are Looking For
The Sales Representative will be working remotely, producing, and driving business through relationship building and revenue-focused strategies.
You thrive in fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environments, have excellent communication and follow-through skills that build and nurture B2B customer relationships consistently.
Your expectations are high, and you come in with a strong passion to continue elevating our client’s B2B go-to-market success with commercial clients and building powerful corporate relationships.
Your ability to become a storyteller of the brand will be at the forefront of your sales strategies.
You will build relationships with B2B prospects and clients based on the business verticals assigned in your territory with the intention of growing internal lead generation pipeline that delivers sales.
This position is responsible for identifying HQLs (highly-qualified leads) and fostering those relationships on a continual, constant basis.
This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing & Sales and work closely with senior management.
Goal Driven Self-Starter, Organized and Persuasive Communicator, Energetic and Ambitious,
Composed, Entrepreneur Mindset.
Base Pay: $62,500
Commissions: 6% with no caps with potential OTE $120 within 1st year
- Present, promote and confidently sell services using solid sales strategies to existing and prospective clients in your assigned business vertical areas of your territory.
- Confidently communicate and tailor messaging to potential and current clients that highlight competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Perform client and prospective client analysis to create long-term relationships while seeking out multiple contacts of each business to drive growth.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet the client expectations and make data-driven recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to persevere with a positive attitude while striving for client validation and success.
- Consistently scope and analyze competitors in your territory to determine best practices and sales tactics to achieve maximum revenue.
- Highly-motivated and revenue driven.
- A fierce competitor.
- Possess a “whatever-it-takes” mentality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required to develop prospect and client relationships.
- Ability to foster and build relationships internally with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ability to receive market feedback and share quickly while it is relevant in order to attain sales goals, adjust strategies and continuously improve sales funnel.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- College Degree Required
- B2B business development experience
- Familiarity with the following business verticals: SaaS, Member-Based Organizations, Legal, Private Wealth Management, Consulting