Sales Representative - New York City
Location : New York City, NY
Job Type : Permanent Placement
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : College Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Category : Sales
Job Description :
We deliver a real, shared, fine-dining experience that has been optimized for the digital world. Our client addresses the challenge of building and growing client relationships in an increasingly virtual world by fostering the sense of community and camaraderie traditionally developed over a table of shared food and delicious wines. Our unique combination of hand-made culinary creations accompanied by wines selected by our team of sommeliers, delivered to you and your guests by our team of professional, knowledgeable and personable virtual concierge hosts.
Who We Are Looking For: The Sales Representative is the feet on the ground for our client in New York City, producing and driving business through relationship building and revenue-focused strategies. You thrive in fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environments, have excellent communication and follow-through skills that build and nurture B2B customer relationships consistently.. Your expectations are high, and you come in with a strong passion to continue elevating the client's B2B go-to-market success with commercial clients and building powerful corporate relationships. Your ability to become a story-teller of the client's brand will be at the forefront of your sales strategies.
(eg: Corporate account is a commercial client who will spend > $ 40,000 annually / $4,000 event ($200/ guest x 20 guests per) = 10 Events / year).
You will build relationships with B2B prospects and clients based on the business verticals assigned in your territory with the intention of growing the lead generation pipeline that delivers sales. This position is responsible for identifying HQLs (highly-qualified leads) and fostering those relationships on a continual, constant basis.
This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing & Sales and work closely with senior management. Personal Qualities Goal Driven Self-Starter, Organized and Persuasive Communicator, Energetic and Ambitious, Composed, Hustler.
Required Qualifications :
● Present, promote and confidently sell our client's services using solid sales strategies to existing and prospective clients in your assigned business vertical areas of your territory.
● Confidently communicate and tailor messaging to potential and current clients that highlight client's competitive advantages in the marketplace.
● Perform client and prospective client analysis to create long-term relationships while seeking out multiple contacts of each business to drive growth.
● Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet the client expectations and make data-driven recommendations to the stakeholders.
● Ability to persevere with a positive attitude while striving for client validation and success.
● Consistently scope and analyze competitors in your territory to determine best practices and sales tactics to achieve maximum revenue.
● Highly-motivated and revenue driven.
● A fierce competitor.
● Possess a “whatever-it-takes” mentality.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills required to develop prospect and client relationships.
● Ability to foster and build relationships inside client with key stakeholders and colleagues.
● Ability to receive market feedback and share quickly while it is relevant in order to attain sales goals, adjust strategies and continuously improve sales funnel.
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
● College Degree Required. Added Plus.
● B2B business development experience
● Familiarity with the following business verticals: Saas, Member-Based Organizations, Legal, Private Wealth Management, Consulting