Search and Content Strategist
Location : Remote US
Job Type : Permanent @ BLEND360
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Consulting
Job Category : SEO
Job Description :
BLEND360 is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of Data Science. We are an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company – born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
We are currently looking for an experienced content strategist to contribute to the success of our client’s content marketing programs. If you are ready to create strategies and you are not afraid to ask the big questions of why, what, and how in order to connect BLEND360’s solutions to our client’s needs, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This unique role combines expertise in business intelligence, data science,
and search marketing.
Primary Responsibilities: manage and lead client accounts and help direct the creation of our processes, deliverables and best practices.
*Could be travel to clients
- Use tools and data sets for market insights, consumer and audience insights, search behavior and intent, and search marketing (SEM, SEO and analytics) recommendations.
- Experienced search marketer and program manager, who is organized, discriminating and uses critical thinking to narrow complex data sets into actionable tactics and strategies for clients.
Specifics Including but not limited to:
- Leverage large data sets to inform owned and earned marketing channels, especially organic search discoverability, content strategy recommendations, and paid media amplification
- Create user journey recommendations and content strategy deliverables
- Perform market and audience research and provide consumer and product insights
- Work closely with clients on long-term strategies related to organic search, including content initiatives, keyword research and page mapping, gap analysis, mobile readiness and other related SEO disciplines
- Stay abreast of industry and technology changes and adapt them for your clients
Required Qualifications :
Required Skills: SEM, SEO and Analytics
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience in the industry
- Data Visualization experience, including Tableau, PowerBI and other related tool sets
- Experience using analytics to create insights and provide client outcomes
- Experience in SEO account management
- Comfort and professionalism in client relationships and a self-starter willing to take the initiative and help create new solutions
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Very organized and detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency