Segment Marketing Director - 2891
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
What you'll do:
- Develop expertise to support Business Unit in driving profitable growth and/or adoption of the product
- Produce and maintain the marketing plans for the business unit, managing campaigns through their life cycle
- Create market analysis of assigned business goals to identify areas of growth and define new strategy
- Stay abreast of category trends and insights by monitoring syndicated scan data and evaluating competitive products, market share, pricing, and advertising
- Represent the ‘voice of the consumer’ to the organization; be an expert with respect to competition
- Facilitate marketing and business decisions by providing actionable decision support and value-added market analysis
- Champion integrated marketing strategies and tactics across multiple channels working closely with Sales
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams to create a collaborative environment that supports the business strategy, tactics, and timelines
- Provide leadership related to the development and launch of all new products and line extensions, including customer presentations, promotional plans, and marketing support
What you'll have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience; financial services or fintech a must
- Experience in product marketing, channel marketing, and product launches
- Highly analytical mindset capable of making data-driven decisions
- Must be able to analyze problems, propose reasonable solutions, make logical decisions, and provide timely feedback where appropriate
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Comfortable presenting at internal meetings and leading cross-functional teams
- Series 7 and/or 63 preferred
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer