BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company, focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
We are looking for talented Accountants to focus on our revenue accounting, invoicing, and project costing primarily for our DSS group. Initially, there will be a lot of work on developing a revenue and project costing system – manually. If you like to create/build processes or enhance processes this is for you. In the short term 3-6 months we will be automated this function in a ERP System. You will work with client partners; operations manager; accountant and controller.
- Revenue Recognition at project level in compliance with ASC606.
- Monthly client invoices and tracking against revenue recognized.
- Cost of goods sold entries to allocate labor to projects.
- Ensure all project costs are captured.
- Transition project revenue and costing to automated solution
- Liaison with leaders to resolve outstanding issues.
- Reconciliation of billing to recognized revenue.
- Prepare financial project reports for leadership.
- Explain variances between project budget and actuals.
- Balances and reconciles asset and liability accounts to the general ledgers
- Analyzes and track sales tax for vendors and customers.
- Assist in financial audits
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external stakeholders
- Adaptability while working in a fast changing and evolving organization
- Highest level of accuracy and integrity
- 4 year accounting degree
- Ability to think outside the box
Ability to work in ambiguous; high growth company
- 3-5 years accounting experience in small to mid size firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with ASC606 (revenue recognition guidance)
- ERP system implementation
- Consulting firm experience