Senior Product Manager - NYC - Hybrid / Remote or 100% remote - 3138
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Senior Product Manager to contribute to this fast-growing startup within the ecommerce, SaaS space. The position is Hybrid / Remote in NYC OR 100% remote if outside of the tri-state area.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Locations: New York, NY - Hybrid / Remote or 100% remote in other locations
Duration: Full Time, permanent
Our technology platform connects e-commerce sellers with automated optimization strategies, business-building solutions, and access to growth capital that drive success. Our team comes from industry leading e-commerce enterprises; we understand how to optimize e-commerce businesses with targeted solutions that meet the specific needs and challenges of the online marketplace and DTC ecosystems.
You will be working on our product which is a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) E-Commerce intelligence platform that tracks insights on 5.9 million online retailers. This role is primarily responsible for driving the internal roadmap, project planning and executing on the product lifecycle from start to finish.
You will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for this product and collaborate cross-functionally with risk, engineering, product marketing, sales and customer success to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, usability and priority of product features. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for providing user stories, functional requirements, acceptance criteria and functional testing of data engineering and data science work including querying data in relational databases.
There are endless opportunities to grow the product for Enterprise and DTC brand users. You will help drive growth by being proactive in understanding the product and customer trends, suggesting new features and optimizations. As we expand our product team, this candidate will also have the opportunity to help shape our longer-term product strategy. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with a tackle-it-all attitude. This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative, energetic and curious individual that can contribute to the overall strategy, work in a dynamic environment and help drive the success of our organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide user stories, functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and functional testing of data engineering and science work, including querying data in relational databases.
- Define metrics and KPIs for new/ existing products and features.
- Drive internal roadmaps & project plans and execute on the product lifecycle from start to finish.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with risk, engineering, product marketing, sales to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, usability, and priority of product features.
- Evaluate and improve existing operational processes and procedures to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Be constantly proactive in understanding product and customer trends, suggesting new features & optimizations
- Build cutting edge data and fintech products.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 2-3 years of experience in product management in Fintech or Ecommerce and APIs
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a products
- Strong SQL querying or any data manipulation skills
- Ability to dive into data to explore market trends and draw insights for product direction
- Strong SQL querying or any data manipulation skills
- Experience in building dashboards using tools like Tableau or Looker or BI is a plus
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
- Experience with handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in data intensive products and predictive analytics is a plus
- Proven ability to think strategically and conduct market research to make more informed decisions about the initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.