Senior SEO Strategist
We are seeking a Senior SEO Strategist for one of our digital marketing agency clients. This person will own the performance of on-site, technical and organic SEO and drive innovation with a focus on increasing organic search engine performance for their clients. This role is responsible for the execution of SEO strategy, driving increased brand awareness to search engine users.
Our client works with some of the top global brands and this person will be a leader helping drive success to their clients. Our client isn't like other agencies, they truly value their people and give back to the community. You can expect 40-45 hrs per week, mental health days, volunteer days, annual raises, bonus potential and team bonding activities.
- Drive SEO standards and work collaboratively to implement SEO best practices across both content and development.
- Own organic keyword research and reporting performance metrics for organic search.
- Audit and analyze SEO performance, identify issues, find root-causes and experiment with solutions to improve and scale performance.
- Responsible for crafting SEO focused titles, meta descriptions, URL’s and working with the content team to produce fully optimized content.
- Pitching services to prospective clients
- Assist with copywriting for optimization and train content partners in SEO best practices.
- Partner with digital team and web developers to improve website performance though internal linking, blog content and landing pages.
- 3+ Years of SEO Experience - Agency experience required
- Provide onsite optimization services related to page titles, URLs, structured data, meta descriptions, redirects, keyword research, content recommendations, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, and sitemaps review/maintenance.
- Provide technical SEO services, including site audits, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and recommendations on web page structure as it relates to SEO.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Proficient in digital analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in reporting and analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, GTM, and YostSEO).
- 18 Days PTO + mental health days + volunteer days + holidays
- 50% of healthcare paid
- 401k match
- Working for a Certified B Corporation