Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - West Coast
Location : Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Orange County
Job Type : Permanent @ BLEND360
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Category : Recruiting
Job Description :
- Location: Orange County, Los Angeles, or San Francisco, CA.
- Duration: Full-time Position
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our employees, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, 3 weeks PTO, and 9 Paid Holidays
What you’ll do:
- Provide recruiting solutions to complex staffing issues.
- Review and assess resumes and interview applications.
- Write, edit, and review job descriptions for various job positions.
- Consult and interact with hiring managers on hiring strategies.
- Prepare and process compensation processes and issues.
- Build customer relations with client-organizations.
- Implement best practices in hiring and recruiting working professionals
What you’ll get:
- Responsibility, growth potential and a variety of career paths
- A strong foundation and deep knowledge of talent acquisition
- Experience recruiting for Fortune 100 companies
- Professional growth and an established career path
Required Qualifications :
What you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiter or in Talent Acquisition
- Agency experience is preferred
- Desire to be in sales or recruitment
- A self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure and enjoys a performance-based environment
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and growing