Senior UX Researcher - 2889
Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We're a people company and have supported thousands of talented individuals on their career journey over the last 20 years. If you're looking for an exciting new project or position supporting a great organization, the team at Blend360 is committed to your success.
We are seeking a Senior UX Researcher for one of our Industrial Services clients. This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone who is looking for a permanent position and would thrive in a position that will set the roadmap for the company's future UX team.
Who you are:
- A seasoned UX professional with 4+ years of experience in applied research settings and/or product research and development.
- A great problem-solver with experience in answering meaningful and impactful consumer product questions, using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with a knack for storytelling.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, including: surveys, studies, user interviews, focus groups, benchmark studies, competitive analysis, website analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Synthesize the research findings into actionable insights by working closely with the design and product teams developing personas, user journeys, flows, sitemaps, etc.
- Work with designers, product managers, and marketers to prioritize research opportunities in a growth environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the psychology of money and investing as it relates to the client's product, and effectively distill it back to the broader organization.
Why this role is important:
- This role is the client's first UX position and will therefore be responsible for both developing and executing the client's research strategy and evangelizing research across the organization.
- You will help create useful and delightful new products and features for customers, as well as continually innovating the existing product lines.
- You will inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling written, in-person, and visual presentations on your findings.
Where you are needed:
This role would be hybrid, ideally located in NYC or Boston.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Ideal Qualified Candidates:
- 4 years of relevant work experience within User Experience or Human-Computer Interaction.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- While not required, experience in financial services or investment would be ideal.
Who we are:
BLEND360 it is all about advancing our Clients’ capabilities and performance through finding the right talent. BLEND360 has been among Inc. 500 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row with a World Class NPS score. Our success is a result of our focus on advancing the careers of the men and women we work with every day.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer