Social Media Manager, Marketing - Remote - 2945
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
What you'll do:
- Manage LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook pages, including writing post copy and scheduling post
- Support the development of other marketing campaign assets for usage in paid and organic marketing initiatives
- Work on multiple, time-sensitive marketing campaigns across different products, themes, and formats
- Support digital marketing efforts and contribute to overarching digital marketing strategy
- Work with third party vendors (PR Firm and Outsourced Social Firm) to drive strategy and track projects
- Proofread and edit a broad range of marketing content, ensuring consistent voice
- Track, report and optimize paid and non-paid social tactics on our own digital channels and third-party channels on a regular cadence, and determine metrics to analyze for continuous optimization
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or communications within Financial Services required
- Experience with Hootsuite required
- Deep understanding digital marketing concepts, best practices, and content standards across social networks
- Excellent writing and verbal skills are essential with familiarity with the financial services industry, and a willingness to gain a clear understanding of industry terms and prevailing trends, including financial regulation, key public policy entities, and key media outlets
- Impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong functional proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required
Prior knowledge of sectors like wealth and asset management, finance, risk, insurance, corporate strategy, strategic IT (digital, AI, machine learning, etc.), would be considered a plus
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer