Sr Analyst, Product Development - 2980
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Sr. Product Data Analyst to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s Enterprise Data Governance & Platforms team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for product, and are driven by results, this opportunity at our fast-growing company is for you!
Title: Sr. Data Product Analyst
Location: New York, NY or Sunrise, Florida – Hybrid / Remote
Division: Enterprise Data Governance & Platforms – Customer 360 Team
Who We Are:
We are focused on providing the best customer experience everyday through a differentiated set of products and services. With our mix of assets like rewards, benefits, members only perks, we are re-imagining how commerce and experiences converge in a more modern, digital and connected world.
Enterprise Data Governance & Platforms (EDGP) is part of the larger Enterprise Digital and Data Solutions (EDDS) organization. EDGP improves the customer experience and drives business growth through robust enterprise-wide data policies and governance and enabling a data-driven culture, while developing digital and data platforms that provide insightful customer relationships and allow users to leverage enterprise-wide data capabilities.
This position sits within the Customer 360, Enterprise Digital and Data Solutions team. The team is focused on enabling the best customer experience everyday through a differentiated set of products and services. A key part to accomplishing this vision, is knowing your customers (individuals or businesses) and having a holistic understanding of that customer. Customer 360 is an company-wide capability that provides a global enterprise view of entities (that have or had a relationship with at least one product or service globally), comprehensive insights, and linkages for consumer, merchant, and commercial. This will fundamentally reshape our ecosystem and the way we engage with our customers by leveraging internal/external data assets, world-class machine learning algorithms and Big Data environment.
An ideal candidate will be interested in product management, channel delivery, data insights and analytics and emerging database technologies. The candidate should be a quick-learner, curious problem solver and adept to work in a fast-paced environment.
A successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for supporting and executing differentiated long-term Customer 360 product strategies to support multi-channel experiences, providing thought leadership to maximize the usage of best-in-class technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Possess excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, handling and prioritization multiple priorities, managing tight timelines
- Strong work ethic with a global mindset
- Represent the team in development processes to gather new requirements, understand dependencies and impact, clarify the team capacity and timelines, and provide project status updates.
- Ability to work independently and within a team; good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward creative problem solving
- Participate in Agile product development activities (Lean, SAFe, Kanban) including writing and refining features and user stories, documenting customer and technical flows, and validating software functionality.
- Maintain a record of roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding the dependency, timeline, and prioritization and working & communicating closely with stakeholders.
- Support delivery of key projects/product capability development efforts from ideation to launch and maintenance.
- Assist in defining, measuring and reporting on metrics related to product launch, process efficiency and performance.
- Be a passionate advocate for customers enabling our other product teams to meet their needs more readily
- 2+ years of experience in technology product management or data-related products preferred.
- You have a positive attitude, a proactive mindset, with an eagerness to learn.
- You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business.
- You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, leveraging data to make informed decisions.
- You are excited about building products in a rapidly changing landscape.
- You can distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts.
- You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with others to turn a vision into reality.
- You are a creative thinker able to re-envision existing processes to support new product development and product improvements.
- You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with HIVE, SQL and Splunk is a plus.
- Experience with agile product development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Rally, LPM, etc.) a plus.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.