Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing Analytics
Location : New York
Job Type : Consult to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+ years
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Broadcasting - Radio - TV
Job Category : Marketing Strategy
Job Description :
Our world class client created a platform that does so much more than give employees access to their earnings in real-time. Their platform forever changes the way money moves between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer. Now money moves faster and smoother, and benefits each participant equally.
Our client is lookng for a Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics and Insights. This candidate will have the opportunity to lead this journey, and evolve the brand marketing function to become a data-first organization that leverages insights to inform strategies and decisions that drive better business and marketing outcomes
Required Qualifications :
- Deep expertise in digital/marketing analytics (both in modeling and measurement), business insights, and data management/engineering/scienc
- Experience in digital marketing and marketing technology, including key data platforms (Tableau, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, etc.
- Mastery in analyzing marketing and customer data (complex and multi-dimensional data sets) with proficiency in programming and reporting/visualization tools (Python, Pyspark SQL, Tableau, R, Thought Spot, etc.
- Strong communications (written, verbal and presentation) skills, with an ability to "tell the story behind the numbers" and convey insights to senior leaders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (collaboration, relationship/stakeholder management) including tact, diplomacy, trust-building and ability to influence other
- Minimum of eight years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- The senior manager of marketing analytics and insights will have the opportunity to lead this journey, and evolve the brand marketing function to become a data-first organization that leverages insights to inform strategies and decisions that drive better business and marketing outcomes
- Supports the continuous evolution and strategy of our client's brand marketing analytics & reporting capabilities
- Develops the department’s capabilities to evaluate brand marketing results from a variety of efforts and synthesize them into a quantitative measure of brand performance that is accessible by non-marketers
- Collaborates closely to build an aligned data vision and multi-year roadmap in lockstep with partners across the organization in Data Science, Analytics, Marketing, and Finance among others
- Defines, communicates and enforces reporting and analytics standards; cultivating a consistent and standard approach to experimentation and agile "test & learn."
- Provides sponsorship and subject-matter-expertise to help build out this function
- Provides expert consulting to create recommendations that incorporate an understanding of both the business unit's operational goals and the analytics skills, tools, data and processes to achieve them
- Presents findings to senior leadership
- Defines internal and/or external suite of products and custom and scalable analyses to meet stakeholders' needs for information and insights
- Researches and applies industry best practices and market trends
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned