Sr Manager, Product Development - Remote - 3225
Dynamic and fast-paced global FinTech company is seeking a Senior Manager, Product Development to support one of our Fortune 100 Financial Services client’s US Consumer Feature's Team.
Our professional consultants are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
In this role, you will be part of a Product team focused on optimizing and personalizing the card application experience to enable efficient growth. Your goal will be to provide a robust and streamlined experience for our applicants. You will anticipate capabilities needed to address regulatory requirements, streamline the application process, and simplify the jobs of our customer service team. You will do this by working in partnership with teams across US Consumer to develop an omnichannel understanding of our customer needs, with a particular focus on the tools used by customer service professionals to assist customers acquiring cards by phone.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6 month contract - possible extension and/or abillity to go permanent.
- Benefits: Blend 360 offers benefits to all our full-time consultants. Those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
You will work among high performing engineering and product teams. You will have a real passion for using technology to build user-centric solutions to challenging problems, for bold decision-making and for digital innovation. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
Does this sound like you?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will;
- Support product backlog management and prioritization, including discovery and solutioning of the US Consumer Features
- Partner with other product teams to deliver product level enhancements for US Consumer Train
- Support the team with ad hoc analysis and provide support with broader product strategy
- Manage, mentor and motivate a junior PO
You should have the following skills and qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management/Development
- Passion for creating best-in-class products and customer experiences with a customer-first mindset
- Ability to build, maintain and prioritize a product backlog
- Proven track record with consumer-facing product(s) and a core product vision
- Ability to effectively adapt under changing task priorities and in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Able to simplify complex ideas, navigate cross-functional teams and build relationships, influence decisions, and deliver on shared objectives
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and processes to identify creative solutions and drive incremental improvement
- Driven, curious and diligent problem solver with a willingness to learn, challenge the status quo and collaborate to make an impact
- Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Agile software development and collaboration tools such as Rally Software, Atlassian (JIRA) Suite, Slack a plus
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.