Sr. Product Marketing Manager - 2925
- Support and manage Go-to-Market (GTM) planning and execution for new initiatives from idea through launch
- Ensure alignment and continuously manage the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Drive strategy around product positioning for existing investment products and new product launches
- Articulate value propositions and messaging to inform marketing initiatives and product launches
- Partner cross-functionally to assess market needs and opportunities, validate with clients, define value propositions and marketing/industry positioning
- Track and analyze the performance of the product marketing team efforts against KPIs to optimize business outcomes and foster continual innovation.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to understand our investors, current market trends, the competitive landscape, and key investor insights
- Own the development of investor-facing marketing assets to support our investment product messaging such as product videos, emails, website copy and blog posts
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience, preferably with retail consumer focus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Proven experience launching new products Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer