Talent Acquisition Partner
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Partner. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are driven by results, possess solid communication skills, and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
Blend360 is a successful Talent Solutions and marketing analytics company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 / 5000” list of fastest growing companies in America, seven out of the last nine years. Only 4% of companies make the list 3 or more times. We have a focus on delivering exceptional results to our clients to help them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
• Location: NY or MD
• Duration: Full-time Position
• Benefits: We offer benefits to our employees, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, PTO, and 9 Paid Holidays
What you’ll do:
• Provide recruiting solutions to complex staffing issues.
• Review and assess resumes and interview applications.
• Write, edit and review job descriptions for various job positions.
• Consult and interact with hiring managers on hiring strategies.
• Prepare and process compensation processes and issues.
• Build customer relations with client-organizations.
• Implement best practices in hiring and recruiting working professionals
What you’ll get:
• A strong foundation and deep knowledge of talent acquisition
• To be part of a fun, engaging, and collaborative talent team and a leadership team invested in your success
• Experience recruiting for Fortune 100 companies
• Professional growth and an established career path
• Support and expertise from all levels and teams of Blend 360, including the Client Engagement, Talent, and Operations teams Develop and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
Who you are:
A motivated individual who easily connects with others and enjoys building relationships and being an integral part of a team. Competitive by nature, you’re known for establishing big goals, meticulously planning your approach, execution of your plan and then celebrating your wins. Being resilient and open to development feedback, you don’t let a loss derail your progress. You proactively seek out best practices, refine your approach, and keep trying. You’re a confident leader with infectious energy.
What you have:
• 1+ years of experience as a Recruiter or in Talent Acquisition
• Agency experience is preferred
• Previous Sales or Human Resources is a plus
• Naturally curious
• A self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure and enjoys a performance based environment
• Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player
• Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for learning and growing
• Intrinsic motivation to achieve success