Talent Acquisition Partner
Blend360 is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to contribute to our next level of growth and expansion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid recruiting skills, and want to be a part of our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for the recruitment strategy and execution of specific accounts. You will attract, engage, and place top marketing talent on consulting projects in areas such as project management, campaign strategy and execution, digital strategy and execution, marketing technology, product management, marketing compliance, and creative.
BLEND360 is a multi-award winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. We aspire to have the best people, period! We have created a special culture where the brightest people come to work with the best clients, hone their craft, learn new skills and methodologies, and also have the flexibility to live their best lives in every way possible... and most of all, be part of the ever-growing, diverse family that is BLEND360.
- Location: Maryland preferred
- Duration: Full time Position
- Remote Options: Remote with travel to client sites and BLEND360 offices for meetings, as needed
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll partner with our Client Engagement team to place marketing consultants on projects. You will design and implement effective talent acquisition strategies that include a thorough assessment of the client’s current business objectives and evolving needs, the attraction of a highly qualified consultant pool, identification of top talent, and a positive candidate experience.
- Lead the recruiting efforts of project-based consultants for your accounts, from the time an opportunity is identified through candidate placement.
- Deliver high quality candidates while guiding the Client Engagement Partners and consultants through the recruitment process.
- Be the Talent Subject Matter Expert for your accounts and develop a deep understanding about the marketing space, the clients we support, and our talent community.
- Provide consultation on market intelligence, compensation, and industry changes.
- Continuously build a talent pipeline of top candidates in the market and cultivate relationships for future opportunities.
- Qualify and shortlist talent for open positions.
- Establish relationships with leadership, our core team and consultants, candidates, and the community at-large.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to drive business growth and help candidates secure consulting opportunities
- The ability to develop leadership skills in a highly visible role
- A leadership team invested in your success
- To be part of a smart, passionate group of people who are committed to growth
- To work with top marketing and analytics talent and an impressive list of clients
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, and PTO
Who you are:
You are a Talent Acquisition professional with experience in marketing or professional services recruiting and a desire to match talented professionals with clients launching critical marketing initiatives. You are excited about the changes taking place in the workforce and want to help companies engage with talent in new and different ways. You possess outstanding interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and an abundance of enthusiasm and energy. You are results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, or related discipline required.
- Experience in candidate sourcing and qualifying, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad and deep range of positions on a national and multi-location level.
- Aptitude to assimilate complex, and at times, disparate information from client and hiring manager discussions/emails, into a clear picture of recruiting needs.
- Experience mining online databases, social media sites, and constructing advanced search strings.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and sensitive, confidential information, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being adaptable and flexible.
- Capacity to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and be successful working in white space.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Previous Sales or Human Resources is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Experience using traditional and new sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with ATS
- Familiarity with best practices and measurement standards to ensure highest quality of recruitment process
- Naturally curious
- A self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure and enjoys a performance-based environment
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and growing
- Intrinsic motivation to achieve success
- Recruiting or Talent Acquisition
- IT/Digital Marketing skillsets