A new generation talent solutions company focused on powering exceptional results. Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We are a people company.
As part of our growth plan, we are hiring experienced recruiters and sourcers for our Talent Sourcer position to bring our talent solutions to existing and new customers. This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone who has a track record of successful recruiting or sourcing, agency-side background, an entrepreneurial spirit, is driven by results, possesses solid communication skills, and wants to be a part of this fast-growing company.
The Talent Sourcer will work as part of a team in supporting our clients’ needs.
- Location: Columbia, MD preferred but will absolutely consider Remote
- Duration: Full-time Position
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our employees, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who You Are:
You are an individual who easily connects with others and enjoys building relationships and being an integral part of a team. You’re known for establishing big goals, meticulously planning your approach, execution of your plan and then celebrating your wins. Being resilient and open to development feedback, you don’t let a loss derail your progress. You proactively seek out best practices, refine your approach, and keep trying. You’re a confident leader with infectious energy.
What you’ll get:
- To be part of a fun, engaging, and collaborative talent team.
- A leadership team invested in your professional growth and success
- Experience recruiting for Fortune 100 companies
- Professional growth and an established career path with a growing company
- Support and expertise from all levels and teams of Blend360, including the Client Engagement, Talent, and Operations teams
Why this role is important:
- Companies face a talent gap in their organizations and need support in identifying and selecting the right people
- Talent require advocacy to showcase their skills and talents to organizations that need their skills
- As a people-centric organization, we have a mission to develop strong Talent Acquisition Professionals that will have a positive impact on the growth of our Customers
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous Recruiting or Sourcing experience
- Agency-side experience a big plus!
- Naturally curious; a quick study
- A self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure and enjoys a performance-based environment with a sense of humor
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)