VOIP Admin - 3037
Innovative telecommunications company is seeking a VOIP Administrator to define and deploy to our client’s in-house IP telephone communication systems, including their software architecture and hardware components. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance. BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients' marketing capabilities and performance.
The VOIP Administrator will work in an ever changing and evolving world of telecommunications, providing top tier data, phone and video connections to our client's partners and their clients across the greater Los Angeles area. As a member in the Asterisk Administrator Project, you will be migrating customers from asterisk environment to Netsapiens PBX; configuring data communication systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Location: Remote or Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA
- Duration: Short- term contract (3 to 6 months with likely extensions)
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you'll do:
In this role you'll be working in a project team taking initial direction and working through the process of prepping and migrating without the need on constant supervision and think outside the box if any issues arise.
- Translating the dials plan structures to Netsapiens PBX
- Migrate Estimated volume of 1400 – 1500 domains from Asterisk to Netsapiens
- Supervise installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Adjust voice and video configurations to minimize communication disruptions
- Provide training and support to telecommunications personnel
- Investigate customer issues and design appropriate solutions
- Order and maintain inventory stock supplies
Must be able to take initial direction and work through the process of prepping and migrating without the need for constant supervision and think outside the box if any issues arise.
What you have:
- Previous experience in telecommunications, electrical engineering, or other related fields
- Familiarity with telecommunications equipment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with Asterisk:
- Proficient in reading and understanding dial plans - both in source and Elastix/FreePBX distros
- Proficient in reading and understanding sip peer configurations
Experience With Linux:
- Ability to trim and pull server logs
- Ability to pull files from command line - sound files from asterisk to import them into Netsapiens
- Ability to build new domains/users
- Proficient with building call routing with Netsapiens
- Experience with NMS portal and Management portal
Phone Hardware Experience:
- Experience in working with Yealink IP Phones
- Experience in working with Cisco IP Phones and ATA
- Experience in working with Grandstream IP Phones and ATA
- Experience in working with Polycom IP phones