VP of Business Development - West Coast
· Grow your portfolio of assigned accounts and identify new accounts where BLEND360 services are needed.
· Develop new long-lasting relationships and strengthen existing client relationships with your consultative and advisory sales style.
· Gain a deep understanding of your clients’ current and future needs so you can develop and propose the best possible solutions.
· Partner with Blend360’s Talent Acquisition team to identify top qualified talent for your client’s consulting engagements.
· Provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of each engagement to ensure a world-class experience for your clients and consultants.
· Continuously keep Blend360 on the client’s radar screen with ongoing, value-added content, current trends and communication strategies.
· Connector – you’re great at building long lasting authentic professional relationships.
· Consultative Seller – you have proven yourself with a history of successfully providing Professional Services solutions to B2B Clients through the entire sales cycle.
· Problem Solver – uncovering new opportunities and finding solutions is your specialty.
· Digital Marketer – that’s a plus! If you have client-side marketing or product development experience it can help you succeed in this role faster.