VP of Business Development
We are an award-winning marketing services company providing talent solutions to some of the world’s best known and most respected companies -- and we are growing!
We are seeking sales professionals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with us. This position is the perfect fit for someone who can use their consultative sales approach to bring our talent solutions to prospects and new customers.
Who you are:
· Consultative Seller – you have proven yourself with a history of successfully providing Professional Services solutions to B2B Clients.
· Connector – you’re great at building long lasting authentic professional relationships, and you have an active and deep network to prove it.
· Hunter – you thrive on landing new accounts and growing a territory is your specialty.
· Marketer/Product Manager – that’s a plus! If you have a marketing or product development background it can help you succeed in this role faster.
What you’ll do:
· Identify target companies and potential buyers of BLEND360 Talent Solutions.
· Cultivate relationships and effectively communicate the BLEND360 value proposition with key decision makers.
· Gain a deep understanding of your prospect and clients’ current and future needs so you can develop and propose the best possible solutions.
· Negotiate new contract agreements and pricing to convert qualified leads into closed sales
· Partner with Blend360’s Talent Acquisition team to identify top qualified talent for your client’s consulting engagements.
Why this role is important:
· Companies of all sizes face a talent gap in their organizations and need support in attracting and retaining qualified people.
· Connecting great talent to top companies is vital to today’s workforce, and this role is instrumental in making that happen.
· BLEND360’s future growth is dependent on the expansion of our portfolio of accounts, and you’ll be a key part of helping us prosper together.
Where you are needed:
· We have plans to expand in many geographic areas however, our most urgent needs are in the NY Metro area.
· This role is fully remote until it is safe to return to work – we’ll figure out the right timing, but we love to meet with each other and our clients in person, and we expect to do that again in the future.
Who we are:
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies for years, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers of the talented people we work with every day. When you work at BLEND360, you will:
- Collaborate with a smart, passionate group of people who are invested in your success.
- Partner with an impressive list of clients, who value Blend360’s services and the world class experience we deliver with every engagement.
- Thrive with a company and leadership team who are committed to growth.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
- Proven B2B professional services sales background, with experience landing new accounts (Enterprise level companies through Fortune 50 firms)
- Relationship development/networking skills and a robust active network
- Positive can-do attitude; Enthusiastic about problem-solving
- Ability to be onsite at client locations (locally) on a weekly basis and attend in-person internal meetings at least quarterly (when it’s safe to return to work)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A Plus – Digital Marketing and/or Product Mgmt background (client/brand side or agency)
- Bachelor’s degree