VP Talent Acquisition
A new generation talent solutions company focused on powering exceptional results. We are a people company. Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations.
Blend360 Talent Solutions is growing at an incredible pace, and as part of our growth plan, we are seeking a Strategic leader of Talent Acquisition to own all aspects of talent recruitment in support of Blend360 clients. This position is the perfect fit for a leader who is looking for an opportunity to leverage their knowledge and experience to build and grow a high impact team.
Who you are:
- Talent Acquisition Leader – you have proven experience building and supporting a diverse team of recruiters at all levels
- Client Focused – you are passionate about solving our clients’ biggest talent challenges with superior customer satisfaction
- Strategic Thinker – you thrive in an environment where you can uncover and deliver new opportunities to grow the business
- Performance Driven – you are a decisive and self-directed individual who has high expectations of performance
- Connector – you’re great at building long lasting authentic professional relationships.
- Agency experience – you have been a talent acquisition leader for a talent solutions, consulting or staffing agency supporting the needs of external clients.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and develop all aspects of the Blend360 Talent Solutions Division recruiting team including team structure, strategic hiring plans, KPI development and oversight, and career progression.
- Provide subject matter expertise in creating high impact best practices in sourcing and talent pipeline development, recruiting, interviewing, candidate presentation, and offer negotiation. Assess and upgrade all recruiting aspects of the Blend360 Business Model to ensure continuous process improvement and optimization.
- Continuously assess, recommend and lead decision making around all available recruiting tools and technology, social media channels, websites/job boards and ATS systems
- Direct the development, measurement and assessment of overall delivery goals and KPIs that are aligned with Revenue and Gross Profit objectives, as well as industry-leading best practices in recruiting.
- Ensure Talent Acquisition Team consistently delivers a world class consultant experience throughout the screening, selection and placement process as measured by our NPS scores.
- Manage all aspects of the talent acquisition team budget, including compensation plan.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to establish Blend360 as the premier and preferred employer for digital marketing and product development consulting assignments across the US with effective employer and recruitment marketing strategies and techniques
Why this role is important:
- Companies of all sizes face a talent gap in their organizations and need support in attracting and retaining qualified people.
- Connecting great talent to top companies is vital to today’s workforce, and this role is imperative in making that happen.
- BLEND360’s future growth is dependent on superior delivery of talent to our Fortune 500 clients, and you’ll be a key part of helping us prosper together.
Where you are needed:
- Columbia, MD area OR within commuting distance to NYC are preferred.
- Our MD office is open and our NYC office is still fully remote until it is safe to return to work.
- Remote will be considered
Who we are:
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers of the talented people we work with every day. When you work at BLEND360, you will:
- Collaborate with a smart, passionate group of people who are invested in your success.
- Partner with an impressive list of clients, some of the best and biggest brands in the world, who value Blend360’s services and the world class experience we deliver with every engagement.
- Thrive with a company and leadership team who are committed to growth.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
- 10-15 years or more in recruitment, including agency-side experience supporting external clients
- Leadership experience building and directing a diverse team of recruiters
- Entrepreneurial spirit & thought leader who can see and seeks out areas of innovation, improvement, and superior service
- Demonstrated ability to leverage metrics to determine the best path to achieve strong results
- HR background a plus